Dearest Patients & Friends,
I am thrilled to announce that I am mindfully starting to book patients beginning Monday, May 18th. As I anticipate returning to the Postpartum Wellness Center, I am rolling out guidelines to make it a safe and healthy environment for us all. It will look a little different for the time being, but I anticipate it will flow smoothly and safely for us all. I will be following the guidelines of The World Health Organization, The Centers for Disease Control and The National Institute of Health as per social distancing, office sanitation protocols, and health monitoring of my patients, myself, and my family at home.
Here is the protocol for both you as the patient, and me as the practitioner. Please read carefully to ensure our safety as a team!
- I will be wearing full Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) during my entire time in the office, changing gloves and mask for each patient in the door, and wearing medical scrubs (*sigh*, no fun summer dresses for a while…)
- We will NOT have a “waiting room” in the office at this time, as each patient will wait in their car/outside in the parking lot until I text you to let you know that I am ready for you. This will keep not only a 6-10 foot distance between people, but will ensure that each of my patients will not see another person in our office other than myself for the duration of their treatment.
- While in the office, I will require all patients to wear a mask and to sanitize their hands both before and after treatments.
- I ask that all purses, bags, big coats and other materials be left in your car during your treatment, and that you come alone to your treatment if possible, unless assisting another person.
- I will be booking patients to allow ample time between treatments to completely disinfect everything a patient will come into contact with, as per the guidelines of the CDC. In addition, I will only be booking a certain number of clients per day as I continue to watch the viral curve.
- I will be booking patients via email, text or phone for now, and will return to online booking once I have a solid understanding of how best to schedule in the weeks and months ahead.
If you feel more comfortable with the Safer at Home orders currently in place, I am still seeing several patients via telemedicine. I have been actively aiding in prevention, treatment and recovery from COVID, amongst a myriad of other health concerns people are experiencing, such as seasonal allergies, women’s health issues, ongoing Lyme treatments, fertility treatments, etc. I am happy to continue to offer that service for the foreseeable future.
I have also added health consulting to my practice, wherein I am strategizing with patients (both current and new) on their specific treatment plans, helping to guide them on their best path forward. I align patients with optimal practitioners, medical doctors, and specialists in all fields of medicine, recommend appropriate diagnostic testing, aid in supplemental and functional medicine, Chinese medicine, diet and nutrition, and many other modalities for them to treat, heal and thrive. This can be done both via telemedicine or in-person. Please be in touch if you have any questions.
Please note: If you are currently experiencing ANY symptoms of COVID or any other sickness, or have had any symptoms in the past 2 weeks (cough, shortness of breath, sneezing, headache, fever/chills, muscle aches, sore throat, loss of sense of smell or taste, or any other cold/flu-like symptoms etc.), if you have been caring for a loved one who has been sick, or if you are unequivocally immune compromised, I am more than happy to treat you via telemedicine. Once you are feeling better, and are out of the window of shedding the virus, I will look forward to seeing you in the office. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your health or your exposure, I am more than happy to discuss them with you via phone.
I will do my very best to ensure everyone is comfortable, relaxed and receiving the absolute best care possible, and hopefully it will feel like “old times” soon!
I am SO looking forward to seeing you all soon. Please be patient with my schedule, as it will surely book out a bit in these initial weeks of reentry, but I will do my best to get everyone on the books in a timely fashion with your safety, health and well being at the forefront of my mind.
Yours in health and wellness,
Cameron Elmendorf, L.Ac., MSOM